Three Ring Focus is looking for a talented Graphic Designer interested in working in a creative environment. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, product design, presentations, and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
-Study design briefs and determine requirements
-Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
-Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
-Develop Web Designs, logos, print and other designs using software or by hand
-Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
-Test graphics across various media
-Amend designs after feedback
-Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
-Proven graphic designer experience
-A strong portfolio of design work
-Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, -Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
-A keen eye for aesthetics and details
-Excellent communication skills
-Continuing education on the latest technological trends / software / tool available for website design.
-Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
-Branding – Thinking creatively to produce design for a client’s seasonal campaigns, social media graphics, emails, print design, website, etc.
-Web Design – Design and build new websites. Maintain and update existing websites. Experience with HTML and CSS required. WordPress experience is a plus.
Experience & Skill Requirements:
• Must have an excellent eye for typography, layout, and branding
• Proficient in Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.)
• Ability to brainstorm and develop creative concepts that combine branding and commerce.
• Knowledge of web and mobile design is a must
• Ability to meet with clients to determine needs and directions
• Good eye for general design and consistency
• Manages multiple deadlines efficiently and has good time management skills.
• Ability to work well in a team setting
• Natural tendency to seek and explore design and technology trends for interactive experiences.
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval through Creative Director
• STRONG Organization skills as you will be managing your own clients.
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the form below. We NEED to see your work, so include a link or upload a portfolio.