As a professional Myrtle Beach marketing company that specializes in web design, we know a thing or two about building websites that put every brand’s best foot forward. Whether you’re considering redesigning an outdated website or looking to launch something new, our web design team has put together a few web design statistics that we think you should know.
- In the first 3 months of 2021, mobile devices presented more than half (54.8%) of the global web traffic according to Statista.com.
Today, mobile responsive websites are a MUST. We focus on both desktop and mobile versions of websites to ensure the websites we build are generating as much traffic as possible.
- According to Google, 50% of mobile users are more likely to visit a brand’s website when browsing because they don’t want to download an app.
Having a responsive website that works on both mobile and desktop is essential to gaining traffic. It’s even more important that your website has a low load time to help keep traffic on your website – this is said to be the main reason why users leave a website.
- 50% of all consumers believe that having a website is essential to a business’s brand. (Top Design Media, 2021)
Without a website, your business is missing out on a whole lot of business! There’s an audience out there waiting to connect with a business like yours!
- When looking at a website for the first time, 38% of consumers look at a page’s layout or navigational links. (Top Design Media, 2021)
Our website design team here at Three Ring Focus always takes user experience into consideration when designing our client’s websites.
- According to a study by Stanford, 75% of consumers base a business’s credibility on how their website looks.
It’s true, your web design influences consumer feelings and their place in the user journey; so having a design that caters to user experience is essential.
Overall, in today’s world, if you have a business a website is a MUST! As a Myrtle Beach marketing company and web design agency, we’re here to help take your business to the next level and that starts with a beautiful and responsive website. Ready to take the next step? Or just want to learn more about the ways we can help your business? Hit our line!